* Three year, fixed term bond provides for an exit date that is defined at the outset
* 12% per annum return, payable twice per year (6% + 6%)
* Minimum investment $50,000
* Enhanced returns for high-level investors
* Arms-length investment, no problem tenants, no management issues, no US tax returns
* Bond administered by Highpoint, a United Kingdom based Trustee
Bond funds are used to finance the acquisitions of non-performing mortgages and real estate assets in the states of Florida and Ohio. Investor funds are secured by trustee liens over the shares of the operating companies.